Tabs

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Way Cool Reusable Bags

So my husband thinks I have become kind of like a hippie mom because I've been trying to live frugally (is that a word?) by making my own laundry detergent & household cleaners (that will be another post some other time), buying some organic foods, going to a local farm to get fresh veggies and fruit, soon to be getting fresh whole, unpasteurized milk, buying fresh eggs from an old man in town, and the latest...using reusable bags! I really LOVE my reusable bags! My mom gave me one a few months ago and I got hooked. I have three of these kind and four of these smaller ones. The smaller ones actually do stuff into themselves and fit into my purse. I keep one in my purse all of the time, and always seem to use it! Today I went to Wal-Mart and had a whole cart full of stuff and I was able to put it all in those 7 bags instead of about a hundred plastic bags. Pretty cool, huh?! The smaller bags hold about 2-3 times more than a regular plastic bag. So go get yourself a reusable bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!