This weekend Josiah and I are in Beaumont, visiting my parents and brother. Poor Justin is roughing it at home... well... actually right now he is in Broken Bow, Oklahoma fly fishing and tent camping with a friend. So he's roughing it in a different sort of way, and enjoying being a man by getting stinky, not showering, making fires, eating fish that he just caught, ect.
So, we're here in Beaumont, and not roughing it! My mom is a superb cook, she even made my favorite, her homemade chocolate pie! Oh my goodness, it is heaven on earth. We've been having fun. Today we went and bought Josiah some shoes because he is starting to walk! I can't believe my baby is already walking. He took 6 steps by himself yesterday. So he needed some shoes. His feet are so fat that I have had trouble finding any that fit. Well, I figured out why, we went to this speciality kid shoe store and the only size that fit were the double wide shoes. No wonder I had a hard time getting shoes to fit!! Now he is all set for walking!
Tonight we're going swimming in my parents pool, and it will feel good because it's hot and humid! Here are some pictures of our time here so far.
Justin's mom drove down one day to visit (she's only an hour away which is nice) and she and Josiah had a great time playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!