Tabs

Friday, August 15, 2008

I chopped it off!


I chopped my hair off today. WAHOO! What a great feeling! 3 inches are gone.  I go through phases where I like it long, then short, then in between. But I think I'm going to keep it about this length for a while. It takes forever to blow dry my hair in the mornings, and I was needing something easier to manage that actually looked cute. Justin liked my hair longer, but it just didn't have any shape and it was just blah and I was tired of it.  And people think I'm a little older with my hair shorter, for some reason. Most of the time people think I'm a high school student, especially at work. Drives me crazy! I'll appreciate it when I'm 50 right? 

I tried to take a picture with the photo booth thing on my laptop, but it was difficult getting the lighting right with Josiah asleep in my arms. Isn't he so cute sleeping. :)

1 comment:

  1. how cute! i love it! i go thru the long/short phases too. its fun to change things up every now & then. hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!