Tabs

Monday, September 22, 2008

Dr. Pepper Delicious

I just have to say, I had a nice, cold, Dr. Pepper today with lunch and it was SO good! I haven't had one in a long time and Justin's family (who is addicted to them), left some for us. I guess they feel sorry for Justin because his wife never buys him any.  I'm so mean.  ha ha! I'm just trying to prevent him from ingesting 1o0 unnecessary calories and sugar multiple times a day.  The man has no self control when it comes to Dr. Pepper, and he should thank me for not buying them, otherwise he'd have Dr. Pepper induced diabetes already. ha ha!! :-)

But today, I enjoyed every last drop of that high fructose corn syrup and water with artificial flavoring drink they call Dr. Pepper.  Mmmmm good.  

1 comment:

  1. My dad does that for Denbigh too. My dad also lives by Dublin so he buys Denbigh a case of the Dublin Dr Pepper in the glass bottle.

    I also think my husband would be in a sugar coma if I were not here to help him have some restraint. I can't be his Holy Spirit, but I can hide the soda! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!