Tabs

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Josiah Fun Facts


Now that we have the internet (FINALLY) hooked up at our house, I can post more now.

I thought I'd write some fun facts about Josiah:
- He's climbing...everywhere.
- Trying very hard to feed himself with a spoon, but the food usually ends up on the floor
- Despises putting a jacket on
- Turns into a crazy, wild animal when we try to put him in the carseat- I think the drive up to South Dakota messed him up a little
- Says, "duck", "thank you" ( sounds like taay-uu) soo cute!; "meow", "woof"- when we point to a dog or cat
- My father-in-law taught him to show his muscles, he will do a body builder stance with his arms, tense his arm muscles, and say "aahhhh" while he shakes all over! lol! I'm trying to get a video of this, it's priceless
- Loves M&M's- Gets ecstatic when we let him drink out of a water bottle
- Is so cute outside all bundled up in his jacket, hat, and snow boots, he looks like a marshmellow puff
- Likes his hair to be combed
- Does this slow blinking thing when he is being silly or dramatic
- Has his first molar coming in
- Addicted to finding remotes and cell phones and pushing the buttons- Is loosing his belly and leg fat... so sad :(
- Doesn't mind riding in the stroller (he used to hate it)
- Gets his groove thing on when music is playing, he will bounce up and down for a few seconds and bob his head- Loves to read books, especially ones about animals
- He gives the sweetest kisses... and he will randomly head butt us (on purpose- a boy thing I guess) while leaning in for a kiss
- Has a great sense of humor, he is always smiling, laughing, being silly. He is a wonderful little boy. He is hardly ever cranky, only when he's tired or hungry. He is an absolute joy! We can't believe he is almost 15 months old.

2 comments:

  1. "- Has his first molar coming in"

    Haha that must be for me. I hope you guys are doing well in SD and its not too cold for you! I think you picked the coldest time ever to move there. Its 7 degrees here right now with a 1/2 foot of snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Peter, it was for you! Only you would care about that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!