We had 7 people over and I made a ton of food. I always make waayyyyy too much food, but at least we never run out, right?! Our neighbor even came that we invited! We were so glad he came. We met him on Friday afternoon, he's a single guy who doesn't have many friends. He just works a lot and likes sports stuff. He's a golfer guy, so Justin is all excited to have someone to play golf with once it warms up! He even brought us some beer over for the party. It was very thoughtful of him, and I felt bad for not drinking it, but none of us drink beer...much less even like the smell of it. Oh well, what do ya do?
One of our new friends that came brought some 3-D glasses over so we could watch some of the commercials that were 3-D. At one point I went downstairs and all of the guys had their glasses on, were leaned forward and all looking at the TV. It was tooo funny. I wish I had taken a picture of them.
Josiah kept us girls entertained. None of us were really into football. Nor did any of us really even know who was playing. We sat around the table and ate WAY too much food and talked. That's what girls do best. We had a nice time with new friends. We are thankful to have friends here already. God is good to us. Hope you had a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!