
One morning last week Josiah and I worked outside in the flower beds and garden pulling weeds and watering. He was a great helper! Afterwards, we came inside for a snack and then I took a shower. He usually plays and runs in and out of the bathroom talking up a storm while I shower. Well, this morning, it was unusually quiet so it worried me and I hurried and got out of the shower. I called his name and he didn't come... I started freaking out. So I run into the living room and this is the picture of what I found. I couldn't believe it! He's so precious in this picture. He has never fallen asleep on his own for naps unless in the car, so he must have been really worn out from our morning of yard work.
The two stuffed animals he has in his arms are his new favorite things.. his puppies. He sleeps with them at night and for naps, and clearly they are a source of comfort for him. Pretty cute!! Yesterday he had to take them both when we went to the grocery store. And before naps and bedtime he sings a little puppy song to them. It goes something like this, "Puppy, puppy puppy, puuuuuupppyyyyy, ppppuuppppyyyyyyy, pup pup pup, PUPPPY!" It's pretty hysterical!
He's so precious and cute! Everyday he changes and does new things! Thanks for sharing this with us!
ReplyDeletethat is so sweeeeet!!!
ReplyDeleteit is amazing how sweet he is and the picture says it all ...can't wait though.....it will be here soon...the rough and tough boy will emerge on the scene and you will here him telling the puppies to go fetch.....and with the big nolan ryan wind up.....THEY WILL !!!!!! across the room.....over the car....up in the tree....WEEEEEEE !!!!!Puppies be praying that josiah gets new favorite toy soon...God Bless!!!!
ReplyDeleteha! I want to here the puppy song.
ReplyDeleteJosiah is such a precious lamb of God. I love watching him grow and reading your stories about him.
ReplyDeleteCan you get him to record the puppy song?
Kathleen