Tabs

Friday, March 19, 2010

2 months

I'm 2 months old!
Oh. My. Heavens! Paul is my little chunk of love.

These past two months have gone by so fast. I look at him and cannot believe he's 2 months already. Sadly (and tearfully) I had to pack up all of his newborn clothes and bring out the bigger clothes. It was surreal putting them away, not believing that he's already too big to wear them. Oh why must they grow up so fast?

Paul sleeps. Praise God from who ALL blessings flow!

Paul has so much expression, especially in his eye brows, just like his daddy and brother.
It just cracks me up!

Did I mention he's chunky? His marshmallow rolls are wonderful! I am a chunky baby lover and apparently he's been drinking too many milkshakes. ha! (I make 'em good, it's all that chocolate I eat.)
He weighed 14 lbs 3oz, and was 23 1/2 inches long.
Whoa baby, watch out! Michelin man #2 is coming through!
And he's so happy too! Smiling and cooing all of the time. He loves when we talk to him, he loves his cheeks and chin to be kissed, and he's very interested watching his big brother play. His temperament is very mellow, content, and happy unless his reflux is bothering him. He likes his momma to hold him and likes his daddy to make his funny high pitched baby talk voice. He hates the carseat, cries every time we put him in it and gets so mad that by the time we reach our destination he's drenched in sweat from screaming.
But as soon as you take him out, he's fine.
He sleeps so peacefully and for long stretches at night. Usually only wakes once or twice to nurse. He snores too, it's really cute. This concept of sleep has been foreign to me for 2 1/2 years and I love being able to get a bit of sleep now.

I kiss those cute cheeks a lot.
Paul is a sweet little boy. I look forward to seeing more of his personality (and arm rolls) develop over the next few months. We are so blessed with another healthy, happy little boy. Praise the Lord for He has done great things for us!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could hold that beautiful, cuddly precious little boy today! And Josiah too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what a cutie! i just want to kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh! He is SOOOO adorable!! 14 pounds is so CUTE!! I love that last picture. You always capture the best pics!!! I am THRILLED that he sleeps for you! Maybe I'll get one of those some day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!