We had a wonderful day of worship, praising God for all He has done and continues to do for us. This is our family picture at the end of a looong morning, being up since 6am, after 2 services, visiting with lots of new people, taking many family's pictures, and loading everything back into the trailer. Notice the donut glaze all over Josiah's face, and poor Paul crashed out, and I have massive sweat rings under my arms and Justin has spit-up down his back. ha ha! To God be the glory!! :)

Your family is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMelisa
Loved the photo, the video and the description of you all after the services!!
ReplyDeleteI was a little behind on the saga of the Dancers but we have been attending an average of one to two viewings/funerals a week and serving the families. Praising God that Bro.Richey (Pastor of Myrtle Springs Baptist Church) went to be with the Lord late Saturday night, so, he was celebrating Easter with our Lord on Sunday! On a lighter note: Did you have a service for Justin's precious chairs? Love the Easter egg hunt slides and the family picture. So wonderful to see Josiah and Paul growing and thriving! Praising God for you and Justin and Hills of Grace and TWO Easter services! There are so many lost souls who need a good a faithful servant of God to show them the way and you and Justin and your staff are doing just that! Jennifer, I am with you and your mom about saving. I was the oldest of 9 and I can tell you that I remember going to bed hungry many a night. I find it very hard to throw away a dab of this and a dab of that, so, I find ways to use them in soups, etc... It can't hurt! The Dancers are always in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
Kathleen