My sister and I made it home safely from Pittsburgh after a longer than expected layover in Chicago. We both missed our connecting flights in Chicago due to weather delays in Pittsburgh and there were no other flights until the next day so we got to stay in a hotel at the airport.... without our baggage. Thankfully I packed several pairs of clothes and diapers for Paul in my carry-on backpack. A fun part of the trip home was that Paul and I got to ride in first class from Chicago to Rapid City! Who knew first class was so nice! We got the free upgrade, it was sweet!
We thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my brother, his wife and their sweet babies. I miss them already. Here are a few more pictures that I'm sure all of our family can't wait to see.
Gabriel and his 'shifty eyes' as we called them.
He would be really still, not moving any part of his body, but his big eyes would shift back and forth around the room. It reminded us of something Peter would do!

Paul giving kisses to (licking) David

Funny funny funny.... David is asleep and Gabriel is sucking David's thumb!!


David's smile in his sleep

Cousins!! These 3 are going to be rowdy fellas in a few years!

"Wake up brother, I want to play!"


Beautiful Family :-)

Peter & Nichole, thank you for letting us come and stay! We enjoyed every minute of it!




Classic pictures! Jennifer you do such a good job! We DO enjoy seeing thenm!
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa McPherson
Oh, those three little guys are too cute!
ReplyDeleteThose little babies KILL me!! How precious!!! I thought of you while we were traveling, I know you have been a traveling trooper over the past year. I am NOT on your level yet!! How is the sleeping goin???
ReplyDeleteSO precious!
ReplyDelete