Justin's favorite person is Brad, his older brother. Brad and his wife D'Nina came to visit us over Labor Day weekend. We had a wonderful time with them and the weather was absolutely perfect! Brad and Justin did a lot of golf/football watching and fly fishing. Justin was so proud that they caught fish on the fly rod he built and with the flies he tied himself. Way to go hubby, you're the MAN! We even ate the trout they caught, it was delicious!






One day we took them to a winery in the Black Hills. They enjoy drinking wine so we thought it would be fun for them to try some wine made from locally grown, native berries. Here they are wine tasting. I took a very tiny sip of the sweetest wine and I was gagging. I hate alcohol in any form, it is just nasty to me. I could barely even drink it, even the smell made me sick. They liked it though!
Except Justin, he didn't care for it much either (as you can see by the picture below, he was hacking and gasping for air after a sip of some of the less sweet wine). Justin and I don't and have not ever drank wine, we'd just rather drink some carbonated grape juice or something. ha! And Justin really just prefers his Dr. Pepper, go figure.
We also went to a really nice restaurant with some German cuisine. It was tasty. Too bad Josiah went a little ballistic on us. At one point he was laying face down on the floor by the table. When Justin tried to pick him up he was limp as a 40 pound rag doll and groaning loudly about wanting to watch Mickey Mouse. Just picture that in your mind for a second... we left shortly after. Oh the drama! ha ha !!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!