Tabs

Friday, October 8, 2010

It's a blizzard inside

A friend of mine posted this quote recently...
Cleaning up with children around is like shoveling snow during a blizzard. -Unknown

Sooooo TRUE!! Since the blizzard has hit inside my house, we've been spending time outside, enjoying the perfect weather. This time last year it had already snowed, so we are soaking up the warmth while we can!

Rocks, chalk, bikes, walks, bugs, grass, swinging, and playing chase are all much more fun than cleaning a messy house that never seems to stay clean for more than a few hours.

Josiah wanted me to eat the rock.


Josiah is saying, "I'm gonna get you Paul!" in his sinister little voice.
Paul is giving him the stink eye.

"Kiss my finger mommy, it hurts"


Paul is sharpening his teeth on rocks.

These boys are so much fun!!

2 comments:

  1. I love love that picture of the two of them! That's so cute! I got the book! I have already read a lot of it- our week with bedtime went from bad to HORRIBLE!!! This book is REALLY good. I have already laughed and cried within the first few chapters. The chapter on sleep is very enlightening. We are starting some new things this week- so hopefully we will see progress soon. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boys are SO adorable!!! i just love those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!