The love each other. They hate each other. They hug and give kisses to one another, and the next second someone is whopping the other one on the head.
They make each other laugh like no one else can.
They love to wrestle, be outside, and run.
Paul loves to be dirty. Josiah would rather his hands stay clean.
Paul has a fiery temper. Josiah is strong willed and is a man of his own mind.
They are both sweet as can be and love to cuddle on the couch in the midst of their crazy chaos.
Crazy chaos or not, we must confess that we're going to need a bigger wagon soon.....
...these boys need someone else to rough-house with don't you think? :-)
Surprise! They're going to have a little brother or sister in November!!!!!
(this is just ONE baby (thank you Lord), just two different images)
I am 12 weeks along with our precious new little one.
He/she is already moving and kicking, though I can't feel the kicks yet; there were acrobatics being done in my womb as we were watching the ultrasound. I'm thinking another boy.... but we'll have to wait another 2 months to find out.
Will you rejoice with us by saying a prayer of thanksgiving to our loving Father who created this little life for us? We are so grateful and thankful for this gift. Our hearts are overflowing with joy. ♥


Rejoicing with you!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh my stars!! I am so excited and rejoicing with you!! May your womb be filled with joy and delight.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for y'all. What a blessing.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, congrats-Praise God for sweet little babies. Praying for an easy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute way to announce your pregnancy! I love Paul's cute little smile in the wagon!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I am so happy for y'all. I hope I get to meet Paul and the new little one someday! I miss y'all all so much!! Love you!!
ReplyDelete~Lauren Hightower :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting time in the life of your family and your church! We are rejoicing with you!
Shelly