Tabs

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cynthia's Visit

I just realized I never finished this post about my mother-in-law's visit several weeks ago.  

She came and stayed for a week and she was a HUGE help to us!  She watched the boys a lot while we did block parties and prepared for VBS.  We had a tiny taste of what it would be like to have family close by... to just be able to drop your kids off and go... wow, we did not know what that could be like and it was wonderful!!  (So all of you who read this who have family close who watch your children regularly, go hug them and thank them and don't take them for granted!) She also watched them one evening and Justin and I went on a date! A glorious dinner and a movie and time to talk.  

Here are some pictures 



Yes, Paul wanted to eat the live fish.  YUCK!  He almost took a big 'ole bite out of the fish's head.  Crazy kid.



I love this picture!


Thank you Cynthia for coming and helping and loving on our boys. We enjoyed having you and always miss you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!