Tabs

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our baby girl!

Leah Kaye Dancer arrived on 11/11/2011 at 11:45am!  
She weighs 6 lbs 15.8oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. 
She and I are doing wonderfully.
Her brothers love holding her and giving kisses. 
We are so blessed...she is perfect.




This is Shannon, my doula, I could not have endured the long and very difficult labor without her!



Seeing Leah for the first time as she was getting warm under the warmer after her bath.










4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are so excited to meet Leah in a few weeks! We are praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so happy for you - what a blessing; she's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is perfect!! And I wish I looked as good as you did after having a baby! You are still gorgeous! BTW, I love Paul's look in all of the pics!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!