"Daddy's Girl"
"Makin' Car Noises"
"I So STRONG!"
"My Best Friend"
Only have to wash my super greasy hair every other day since I found this amazing stuff. Just spray on my roots, brush my hair, and flat-iron out the creases and I'm good to go. Such a small thing, but it is a wonderful time-saver for this greasy-headed gal.
"Mom, I'm so over the fighting already" - Leah
"It's our Family!" - Josiah
And he's writing his own name! Got the letters mixed up this time, but it's so cute! I love how he draws his people. Notice he made Leah, the small one at the bottom.
Leah turned 3 months old and I turned 29 this past weekend.
We celebrated by taking a picture together.





I just went and bought the TIGI Dry shampoo. If that stuff works, you are my new hero. My hair is so oily too, that I have to wash it everyday or wear a hat. Except I had to look hard for it at the store, because ours still had the pink Breast Cancer Awareness labels, and I was looking for a black bottle.
ReplyDeleteI hope it works for you! It has a nice smell too, to cover the oily stench. Just make sure to shake it really well before using it. It can also leave a powdered white look sometimes if you don't shake it well enough, and the spray gets on the hair. I make sure to separate my hair in pieces, going down from the crown to about halfway down my head and spraying along the roots/scalp. Usually by the end of the day my head starts to feel itchy, but at least I get every other day where i don't have to wash it!
Delete