Just a few of the funny things said over the past 24 hours.
Me (to Paul): Get the ham off of your head.
Me (to Josiah): Don't wipe the earwax on your brother.
Josiah: No Mom, Leah has a BEAVER.
Me: No, Josiah, I said Leah has a FEVER.
Josiah: What? No! She has a BEAVER! I told you already. Stop arguing. (Said with a very sassy tone!)
Me: That's a 1!
Josiah: ok ok ok!
(Our 1-2-3 Magic Discipline strategy is working!!)
Everyone (to Paul): Put your private part back where it belongs. We don't want to see it!
Me (to Paul): Get the toothbrush out of Leah's ear.
Everyone (to Josiah): You are not a horse, please close your mouth when you eat.
Me (to Josiah & Paul): Stop eating chalk.
Justin (to Josiah): Get your poopy underwear off of your head. GROSS!
Me (to Josiah): How is there sooo much poo stain in your underwear? You have GOT to wipe better.
Josiah: Oh Mom, I wiped good. That's just from all my toots.
Me: You have some serious tooting problems then.
Josiah: Yeah, I know.


It's been a while since I've read your blog. Your family is beautiful. I got a big kick out of this post. I can certainly relate.
ReplyDelete