My mom, oh how I LOVE when my momma comes to visit.
I am almost 30 years old and I still feel like all is right with the world when my mom is near.
When I am sick, I still wish I could run home and lay on her couch as she rubs my back.
I hope my kids feel this way about me when they are grown.
The boys loved playing with their Nana and showing off their amazing bike riding skills while she was here. We went to the park and let them ride around.
Josiah got a new helmet that he needed, his head is so big, he's wearing a size for 7 year olds!
Now that he is fully off of training wheels, he realizes how fast he can go. He loves the speed and it makes me nervous watching him ride so fast at only 4 1/2!
Nana bought the boys sand for their sandbox. In just a year, the full sandbox was nearly empty. The majority of the sand ended up on the grass, in their hair, and all in the house. It drives Justin crazy, but they love it, especially Paul.
Leah has pretty red-tinted hair, like her Nana.
We really enjoyed her company while Justin was gone for 2 days. Thank you Mom, for being such a great help to me, for loving and playing with my children, for folding laundry, and buying them clothes! Thank you for taking time out of your busy spring to spend time with us. We love you!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!