Tabs

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Best.Night.Ever.

Ever since we moved here, my eyes have been opened in a whole new way to see God work around me and in other's lives. It is so humbling that God would use us, to help bring others to know Him. People wonder where God is, as we see the people in our world succumb to selfishness, all sorts of evil, turning their backs on God, immorality everywhere, and people with great emptiness in their lives, void of hope and satisfaction. I want you to know, He is still at work. He is still drawing people to Himself, even when it seems like there is lostness all around, we cannot lose heart. Our Father desires all people to know Him!

Last night we had a family over. Their story is one that we have been blessed to watch as GOD has slowly been taking the broken hearts, the unbelief, the great chasm that was between a man and a woman and has been knitting their family back together. It has been incredible. They were divorced, but GOD brought them back together. And then he found Jesus. And on Friday night, 3 of their kids sat around our kitchen table and prayed to ask Jesus to forgive them and come into their hearts to be the leader of their lives. 

Do I believe God is still a miracle worker? Yes. I do. Miracles of healing broken relationships and filling their hearts with His love, is evident in this family. What a Great God we serve! We are humbled and in awe of His kindness, love and His passionate pursuit of us, His children.


This was just beautiful, sisters praying together to ask Jesus to be in their lives. 
Best. Night. Ever. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this family and im so excited you got to be apart of this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!