Just a little photo dump and tidbits of random things:
The boys love to go in the garage and get wrenches and screwdrivers and fix their bikes.
I ate half a pint of homemade hot fudge on a particularly hard day with Josiah. His persistent, strong willed nature is almost too much to bear some days. I had to go out on the deck and drown my frustration in chocolate and a conversation with Jesus.
This summer has been the summer of rain! For a while now, we've had afternoon showers daily. We had planned to swim after naps one day but a shower hit. The boys ran around in the front yard in their swimsuits and cruised down the driveway on their skateboards.
One evening we heard there was a waterski team doing a free show at a lake near town. There were also firetrucks for the kids to look in.
The early service church crew of 5-6 year old boys. It's a madhouse.
Paul rarely takes naps anymore, but when he does, he is OUT!
We're in a hard phase with Paul these days. (as evidenced by our airport experience)
Some days are wrought with screaming and tantrums over not getting what he wants.
His temper is fierce. His fits can sometimes be long.
But usually, he will come around, after his anger subsides, and he will pick up the mess he made.
Here he is picking up his dinner he tossed around because he didn't want green beans.
I haven't canned very much this summer. Too much going on. But I have canned some green beans and grape jelly, yummmm!
With Christmas money, I bought the Mac Daddy of pressure canners. I can can two layers of cans! I was able to can 2x the amount of green beans in half the time. And it is much sturdier and well made than my other one. It's an All American canner, and I hear they last forever! I also bought a heavy duty heating element for canning. I didn't want to risk cracking my glass top stove and it's nice to have my stovetop available while canning.
Lots of exciting things going on at Paradigm Church in Box Elder this summer!
I took the kids to a block party out there one night and Josiah had a great time on the jousting!
When I lay Leah down sometimes she will say, "hand, hand".
She wants me to hold her hand while she falls asleep.
It is so sweet!
We've played with friends a lot this summer!
They've run through sprinklers fully clothed a lot this summer.
This boy has the most beautiful eyes!
This was after church one afternoon. She pranced around the yard in her dress with baby doll in hand.
We've had several lunch picnics on the patio this summer.
On this particular day we were discussing the ins and outs of octopi. This boy knows a lot about animals of the land and sea!
One day we had a summer party and invited several moms and kids over. The kids just loved it and so did us moms!
The sandbox is always the biggest hit!
I am so thankful for all of the ladies the Lord has put in my life.
Just four short years ago I longed for friendships with other moms. And now, I am blessed beyond measure.



































No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!