Tabs

Monday, November 3, 2014

Outings

Back in September we went to Pasadena to celebrate Justin's step-grandfather's birthday. On our way, we stopped and toured Battleship Texas. The kids had a fun time learning about the cannons and walking on all three levels above and below the deck. It was an interesting tour! 









Leah and I are enjoying our time together. One day she pulled on my leg while I was trying to tackle the breakfast and lunch dishes and she said, "Momma, I'm tired, pwwease rock me." And so I did, leaving the dishes behind.


There are parks everywhere around here. Each park has a different play structures and some have skate parks. We went right after school one day and found it was the perfect time to go.. before the big kids arrived. We've made some fun friends their age while going several times a week right after school. Leah is learning how to ride her bike now! But mostly she likes to run around with her helmet on.




In Josiah's class, they had a special Friday called Apple Day. They got to taste different apple treats and apples and do 8 different stations. I volunteered to help. It was fun to see him interact with his classmates. He still doesn't love crafts, so he moves through things pretty quickly. He doesn't even care to color in the lines, haha! His favorite stations were the ones that involved math or science.




And then here's Leah. She likes crafts and coloring and has gone through several coloring books already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!