Tabs

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The men in my life


The men in my life are my loves.
Justin is an amazing daddy,
and more than I could ever have imagined in a husband.
More than anyone else I know,
he strives to model his life after the character of Christ.
I admire him, for his unwavering faith, his conviction, his compassion
his humbleness, and his strength.
I pray that Josiah is just like his daddy when he grows up.

I love these two pictures of them. I hope that Josiah is musically talented like Justin, so he can learn to play guitar & piano and it comes easy to him. I also hope he can sing too...unlike me! Dogs run when I sing! ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. these pics are precious! we are two very blessed girls you know it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!