Tabs

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My sister comes to visit

Josiah and I were getting ready for Stephanie (my sister) to arrive... so we cleaned. Well, I cleaned and he made a mess with his dinner (and enjoyed it!). Then he helped me put new sheets on the bed for her. He loved playing peek-a-boo around the bed and sheets. He kept laughing so hard he would fall over. He has such a great sense of humor!


































We went to a farm and picked some peaches. It is the end of the season, so there weren't too many trees that had peaches left, but we found some. Unfortunately, most of the ripe peaches had these nasty worms in them and others had these scary, evil, flying, big, brown, beetle like bugs on them. In the picture where I am making a weird face, it's because I was screaming from one of those bugs flying at me out of the tree. They also made this freaky low buzzing noise...we did not like those bugs at all! People probably heard us screaming and wondered what in the world we were doing!



















We hung out at the house later, lounged around, played with Josiah, made homemade pizza (with tomato sauce that I had canned, and it was AWESOME!), and stayed up late talking.

We enjoy each other's company...and we also have a lot in common because she just graduated nursing school and passed her nursing boards! I'm so proud of her. Now there are 2 nurses in the family. Wahoo! We talk nurse/gross talk a lot when we're together, and unless you are a nurse, you usually don't want to be in on the conversation. Just ask our parents or Justin. ha ha! :)














Stephanie desperately wanted to cuddle with Josiah while she was here. (My sister is a cuddler) Josiah had a slight fever from teething in the afternoon and so she got to rock and cuddle with him in her lap and he didn't try to wiggle away. She loved it!

Stephanie, I am so glad you came!! I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!