Tabs

Friday, August 8, 2008

Chaos, Sneezing, Snotty Nose, and a Fat Lip

This week has been chaotic to say the least! I have been watching a 16 month old little boy for a friend because the lady who keeps him went on vacation.  He is a sweet little boy, but a bundle of energy.  He and Josiah play well together...until he gets into my lap then Josiah starts to get jealous and territorial. (MEN!)  It is rather funny to watch! He also takes really long naps in the afternoon, like 3-3 1/2 hours long! WOW! Josiah has NEVER slept past 2 hours during the day, and I'm not sure he ever will. 

Well, Josiah woke up Thursday morning sneezing bucket fulls of snot.  His eyes were all goupy and watery and by the end of the day he couldn't breathe through his nose.  Last night I got maybe 3-4 hours of sleep! He was up nearly every 45 minutes to an hour squirming, wiggling, moaning, crying, and just miserably uncomfortable.  At one point he rared up with his head and it banged into my mouth really hard.  This morning I got up, looked in the mirror to see the damage done, and I've got a big fat bottom lip.  Beee-utiful!  Sorry there's no picture for you, but I look pretty rough today and thought that it might be too scary and some of you might have nightmares if you saw what I look like.  ha ha! :) 

On a better note, it is FINALLY raining today. I LOVE it! I have all of the blinds open and am enjoying the sound of raindrops falling  outside. It's a great napping day.  
Well, better close this up, Justin's home with pizza for lunch. Yum! He's a great cook. lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!