Tabs

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Daddy's little helper

We've been updating our kitchen a little, it was like a dark cave before! Now we have spanking white cabinets, no more wallpaper, and freshly painted walls! Soon, we're going to be putting on a new countertop and backsplash and then we'll be done. Justin is my handy-man husband (seriously, he can do, build, make, fix, put together, almost anything!), and he was drilling holes and putting on the hardware for the cabinets. Josiah wanted to help so, they measured, marked, and leveled the holes together. Aren't they cute!!!!
Justin is such a good and patient daddy. I'm not sure how many times he had to level and re-level, and re-mark the spots before he drilled the holes. It was funny! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of Justin and Josiah working together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl-
    thank you soooo much for the encouragement. I have had a VERY hard time- especially the first 3 months- it is good to know there are other challenging babies out there- b/c sometimes- especially staying at home- you just feel alone- it is hard to explain to someone unless they have had that child too- send me your e-mail address b/c i want to ask you a few things/advice if you have time:
    the3bryants@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!