Yesterday, my friend Staci and I drove into the country and got our weekly supply of milk, eggs, and yogurt from a local dairy for us and some other friends. We like to go together because our kids like to see the cows and horses. I was going to take pictures of the cows, but we didn't get to get out of the car yesterday due to an unruly 4 year old whose punishment for not obeying was that she wouldn't be able to get out of the car and see the cows. Way to go Staci for sticking to your guns! Anyway, this is all besides the point of why I am even writing this post!
While Josiah, Sadie and I were waiting in the car (for the unruly 4 year old to obey her mother) I snapped several pictures of them. Sadie is a beautiful girl and is quite funny and full of energy..all of the time. I LOVE this face she made! Josiah loves her, but always just stares at her... almost like he's thinking "What is this crazy woman sitting next to me going to do next?!". They kindly shared sippy cups, straws, toys, held hands, and talked to each other as if they understand one another's babbles. It's so adorable!
Maybe next week I can get pictures of them with the cows and horses out at the beautiful dairy in the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!