Tabs

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursdays at the Coffee Shop

Thursdays are my favorite days! I get to spend the morning with friends and their kids at a great little coffee shop that my friend and her husband own called Studio Java. If you live in Quitman, you've got to check it out.  We just hang out, laugh a lot, talk about mom stuff, drink good drinks and let the kids run around together. We've been going there for over a year now every Thursday and it is my favorite thing to do all week. Of all the things I will miss the most when Quitman is no longer our home, I will miss my friends. I have some amazing friends that I will truly miss more than anything else. These are just a few snapshots I took last Thursday. It is quite amazing, but several of the kiddos that are now running around were in our bellies when we first started going to the coffee shop. My how time flies. 

Thanks, my friends, for wonderful Thursdays at the coffee shop. :)




1 comment:

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!