Please continue to pray that God provides Justin with a job of some sort. And for God to give peace to our families as they are sad that we are going to be so far away and we won't get to see them as much anymore. Thank You! :)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
South Dakota, Here We Come!
We finally made a decision... and we are going to South Dakota. We both have a complete peace about it and are very excited! Absolutely none of the details are worked out and we don't really have a plan yet, but we've got a little time. We are going to be moving up there in January so we will have some time to see family and friends...and hopefully sell our house before then. Justin's last day at church is this coming Sunday. It will definitely be bittersweet, as we have come to really love the people in our church. So a week from Monday, Justin will be hanging around with me at home! Wahoo! We are planning to finish working on some things in our house so we can put it up for sale and get things together for the huge garage sale we're going to have to sell a lot of our stuff. When we move up there, we'll be living in an apartment so we won't need a whole lot of the stuff that we have now, especially because we won't have very much room! Anybody need any furniture?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do hope you plan to make a visit to Waco between next Sunday and January. Come stay for a week or so! We need to pray over you and Justin before you go so far away!!!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for your family. I am glad you feel at peace about your decision and I know God will take care of you. I will miss you. I need to see you before you leave.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you all. I am in agreement with Carla. There must be a trip to Waco before you head north.
ReplyDeleteWe plan on making a trip to see all of our wonderful Hewitt friends! Just haven't figured out when. But ya'll are on our list of people to see before January! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! I can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteI am excited for yall and will definately will be praying as you make for this exciting journey. Also I definately want to you three before you move. I do not cook but I will take you out to eat.
ReplyDeleteCorrection on my post...as you make plans for this exciting jouney
ReplyDelete