Tabs

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're off to the cold!

Tonight we are leaving to head to Dallas and stay in a hotel by the airport because we have an early morning flight to South Dakota. We are excited about getting to meet with different people up there, talk with some of the people already attending the church, and see the area. It will be interesting, to say the least, traveling in an airplane and going through airports with Josiah. He has had a fever and felt miserable all day today, so please pray for us tomorrow! I pray that he feels better in the morning. 

Also pray that God gives us and the people who are interviewing us, clarity and direction about whether or not He wants us there. 

It is cold there already, like in the 50's and 60's during the day! oh my goodness! I am going to freeze. I had to pull my winter clothes out of the attic. On Monday, the day we leave to come home, there is a 40% chance of snow!? Can you believe that! 

I need to go finish packing and making sure I have everything.  Going through airport security is a pain now.... especially since we're carrying on our bags. You have to have every liquid or gel thing in a quart sized plastic bag and it can be no more than 3 oz. Ah! What a mess. And now they charge you for checking your bags onto the plane! What's up with that?!! So that's why we're carrying ours on, so we don't have to pay MORE just to get on the airplane. Oh and not to mention we will be lugging around a car seat, diaper bag, and Josiah will be riding along on my back in his carrier so we don't have to carry around a stroller too! ha ha! This is going to be funny.  I'm laughing already now as I think about tomorrow. :) Humor makes stressful situations better, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. sister- I love how you just roll with the punches and laugh amidst chaos. i like you as much as I love you! I will be praying for you guys

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!