You know those white packaging things (that I can't think of the name of) that are in boxes when you get them in the mail that when you open them they go EVERYWHERE! Well, Justin got some golf clubs in the mail and this huge box was full of them. He let Josiah dump the box over and they played in them for a while. Josiah loved for Justin to throw them in the air at him. I was so worried he was going to put one in his mouth and choke. (But that's just the paranoid mom in me) They had fun making a huge mess. Boys will always be boys, no matter how old they are.
* Oh yeah, I remembered what the white things are called.... Packaging Peanuts! I'm slow today and a little random.
i will pray for you during the weaning process! I wil be there one day- i never thought i would be sad about it but i am sure that i will be-
ReplyDeleteCould it be that Justin was preparing Josiah for the move to SD by showing him what snow would be like? Gotta use your imagination.
ReplyDelete