Tabs

Monday, November 3, 2008

Farewell

Yesterday was our last day at church and they planned a wonderful farewell party. There were so many people there that we love who said many kind, uplifting, heartwarming, and encouraging things. It was a sweet time of fellowship with our church family who we will miss very much. Many of them have become close friends, some like mothers to us, and some like grandparents to us, and some like our own kids. They gave us a scrapbook of cards, notes, and pictures and many many hugs and said prayers over us.  We are so grateful for the time we have had while we have been here, for the things we have learned, the wisdom we have gleaned from others, and the outpouring of love toward us. It has been good, my dear friends in Quitman... Thank you  :) 

3 comments:

  1. I am really excited for you three. What an amazing, adventurous, and faith building adventure you are setting out on. We will keep you in our prayers. Please let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer,

    Stephanie Cherry is a friend of mine and said you are moving to South Dakota. Both my husband and I are born and raised South Dakotans, we just recently relocated to Austin area. Please let me know where you are heading, we would love to be able to help if we can. Love in Him, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you are excited about what lies ahead- I know the Lord has awesome things in store for you guys- thank you thank you for the suggestion about the pics! I will for sure try it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!