Tonight, as always, we had a wonderful time of conversation, playing puppets with Bonnie, Josiah and Sadie drinking out of each other's sippy cups, wonderful food, prayer together, and a time of looking back on the last 3 1/2 years of a friendship with them that has been such a blessing to both Justin and I. You know that verse in Proverbs 27:17 " As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." They have been that for us. Through our friendship we have challenged each other, been through hard times together, laughed a lot, had babies together, Staci was my breastfeeding coach when I didn't think I could go on, Aaron and Justin share a once in a lifetime bond of their trip to Africa together, we share similar views on our faith and missions, and they are such dear friends. I am so so so sad to be leaving, because I am going to miss Staci more than words can describe. She is one of those friends that will remain near to my heart for as long as I live. It has been a blessing from the Lord to have a friend like her. This is probably the most difficult goodbye for me. Man...this is hard. Hopefully some time in the future God will have our paths to cross so that we can serve Him alongside each other again. That sure would be awesome.
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. " Be that kind of friend, you will make a difference in someone's life that they will never forget.

2 little monkeys jumping on the bed.....
both fell off and bumped their heads!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!