Tabs

Monday, January 19, 2009

Addiction

Hi, my name is Jennifer, and I am addicted to taking pictures of my son. I can't stop, he's too cute. I need an extra computer just to hold my pictures. I think the one I have now is about to bust from too many pictures. It's late, I have insomnia, so as you can see I have been going through my pictures and tweaking them a bit. It's so fun! I'm addicted to that too! Make me stop so I can go to sleep!!!

4 comments:

  1. That picture at the top of your blog is so cute!!! I don't blame you for going nuts taking pictures of him. What software are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!

    I mostly use iPhoto on my Mac and Picnik.com - you can use for free or pay $25 a year for the premium service which is what I do. It is awesome because you don't have to add any software to your computer and I like that since I'm not a die hard photo editor. I just do it for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun change to your profile! I love the picture! Josiah's new hair cut makes him look so handsome but I know cutting those curles makes you sad. I can't believe you live in a state where it snows so often!!! I bets it takes some getting used to! Driving around etc... I totally know what you mean about being obsessed with taking picutres. I'm a little nervous at how annoying I will probably be to my poor first child. Is Josiah good at smiling for the camera? He sure doesn't seem like he minds! Glad to hear you are settling in ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep those beautiful photos coming!!! The whole family at large loves your addiction!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!