Tabs

Monday, January 5, 2009

We Made It!

Thank you everyone for your prayers. We made it safely to South Dakota, the weather was clear, our cars drove fine, and Josiah did fantastic.  We have been here for 3 days now and are making some progress unpacking.  We don't have internet at our house yet, so I won't be updating for a while.  It is cold here, but absolutely beautiful! 

We praise the Lord for the GREAT things He has done. 

3 comments:

  1. so glad to hear you guys made it safely & had a good trip! i've been thinking of you every day when i drive by your old house. post pics of your new house when you can! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you don't live in Texas anymore! At least we can keep close tabs on one another through the internet! One of these days I will have to go up and visit you. Hope you get settled in ok! I love moving cause I get to redecorate!!! Are you planning on working PRN anywhere? Post pictures after you get settled!! You know how I love pictures!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it there without any problems with the weather and that Josiah was a real trooper...haven't got pictures on yet, but will have to be changing my blog to HOME OF SEVEN guess we didn't see that one coming....talk later...love the pruden's!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!