Isn't he cute?! His hair gets so wild at night and sticks up all over the place in the morning. It's pretty cute.
Anyway...
We are back from Christmas travels and have hit the ground running! I will post Christmas pictures later when I get a chance. We are packing and trying to tie up loose ends before Dec. 31st. It is utter craziness in our house, ha ha!! We have a long "To Do" list on the fridge, a toddler who can unpack a box faster than we can pack them, our light bulbs keep burning out everywhere in the house (so weird that it is happening all at once), too much laundry to do, leaves that need to be raked, a dusty house, and lots to pack! It's going to be a fun next few days. Thankfully, my mom is going to come rescue us, by coming to help and she'll be here tomorrow. whew!
he is so sweet- i love that he is still chunky! i hate that we missed y'all a few weeks ago- trust me you didn't want what i had- best wishes for moving!
ReplyDeleteDancers, I love you all dearly. I want you to know you have been a blessing to me through all my trials this past year. Thanks for everything. I know you will be blessed in your obedience to God in your new endevers.
ReplyDeleteLove
Me and the boys