We have a contract on our house in Quitman!! Yipee! Pray that the inspection goes well and they don't back out. If all goes well we will close in mid-April. We are so thankful to have a contract on it because we know there are tons of houses for sale in the tiny town of Quitman. Thank you Lord!
Praise God!!!!
ReplyDeletewoohoo!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful!! I looove the picture of him after a nap! That is hilarious! He is such a cutie! Hollyn is walking now so I am experiencing missing things too. She threw my cell phone waaay under our tv cabinet the other day. Any luck on sleeping lately? We're down to once a night. (most nights, every few weeks we have a really bad one)
ReplyDeleteThat is great, I will be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteGREAT!!!!!!IT WILL BE AWESOME TO HAVE THAT HOME DEBT REMOVED!!!!! especially since you aren't living there.....you guys are awesome...really enjoy your blogs....i am still waiting for justin to kill that mountain lion...that will be the best blog ever!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete