

My boy is 18 months old today. I can hardly believe how fast he has grown. Everyday he makes me laugh with the new things he is doing. He brings our lives so much joy and I can't even remember what life was like without him.
This is a picture of him from when he was about 10 months old. He has grown so much since then.
Right now Josiah likes to:- Talk, talk, and talk some more! He jibber jabbers constantly all day. Many times it seems he is telling long stories, many of which are funny because he will start laughing while he is talking. We have no idea what he is saying, but he sure thinks we do.
- Play with his plastic golf clubs. He is getting very good at swinging them and actually hitting the ball instead of us. He is still quite dangerous though, anyone who has a boy knows that a long object can become a weapon in seconds. Boys love to hit things. We are working on this right now. Disciplining is work...
- Run around outside.
- Go for wagon rides around the neighborhood. He tells me where all of the dogs live. He points to the houses that he has seen or heard dogs at and says, "dog", over and over again.
- Phrases that he is saying: 'That's all' (and he puts his hands up in the air) and 'Where did it (or daddy) go?' - this is the cutest one because he gets a deeper voice when he says it
- He can say, chicken, duck, horse, cow, fish, nose, mouth, eyes, bye bye, and stinky
- He smiles really big when he toots (He toots quite loud and often and I have to turn my head to laugh so he doesn't think it's funny)
- Is climbing on everything
- Loves yogurt. He could eat 32 oz of yogurt in a day if I let him.
- Loves to be chased, wrestled with, play hide-and-seek with, fly like an airplane, and dragged around laying on a sheet through the house.
He is such a fun little boy with a great sense of humor. He is always laughing. It will be fun when he really starts talking where we can understand him, I would love to know what he's saying right now when he's talking jibberish. Soon, even more fun begins.... potty training. I can't believe I need to already start thinking about this!
I AM BLOWN AWAY to see that little man and how much he has grown !!!!!it really amazes me in how much he and Leah act the same, even down to the gas expulsion....you've seen the space shuttle take off....wow!!!Leah will have a birthday on May 23rd....HANG IN THERE!!! don't give up on the discipline....we are working overtime on this girl..YIKES !!!!we will find out next thursday what sex our newcomer will be..can't wait!!!!
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud on the tooting part! He is so cute!! It goes by toooo fast!
ReplyDeleteWell, my little one today is 1year old. I too can't believe how fast time flies. I think of all the mile stones they have to over come. Is he sleeping through the night yet? Are you able sleep with your hubby yet all night? =)
ReplyDeleteMelisa