
This week at I ♥ Faces blog (an awesome blog I like to go and learn how to take better pictures and look at great pictures!), they are judging for Easter/Spring pictures. I am entering this picture of Josiah from last Spring when he was just 5 1/2 months old. It is one of my absolute favorite pictures of him and I love the azaleas blooming in the background.
awesome entry!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! I love the colors! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove that t-shirt!
ReplyDeleteThis is so precious! What a cutie! Great photo!
ReplyDeleteThat is a really good picture!!
ReplyDeleteLove the shirt - so cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
ReplyDeletelove the colors! HE is so cute I could eat him!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great picture! The colors are gorgeous - what a cutie! :-)
ReplyDeleteAmen to your "about me" and nice shot:)!
ReplyDeleteMy brother in law got married in the black hills - someday I hope to go!!!
How did your Easter Service turn out? How was the fellowship?
ReplyDeleteMelisa
I know I'm partial but how could that cute face not win the contest??
ReplyDeleteThat's a winner if I've ever seen one! Those pictures of the snow are amazing!! I really need to learn how to edit!
ReplyDeletehe is so cute! and I'm lovin' the azaleas
ReplyDeleteThis is great. He's so cute, and I love all that color!
ReplyDelete