Tabs

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cabin Fever


Justin trying to sled down the snow drift. He ended up collapsing the snow instead! haha!
We put on the wagon 4-wheel drive and went for a walk

Well, we've been snowed in again for the past 2 days. I'm officially ready for the warmth to come! This time we got about a foot of snow and less wind. Justin shoveled our driveway twice during the snowstorm, and even still after it was all over we had about 2 feet of snow still to shovel. For some reason the way the wind blows it causes lots of snow to drift in our front yard and driveway. Fun for us!!

I think I have a bit of cabin fever. When you're stuck inside laziness, tiredness and blahness (I think I just made up that word) sets in. I just feel like laying around and doing nothing. I can see how people in the north could get depressed easy in the winter months. I've been thinking, man, I miss my friends, I miss seeing familiar faces and getting familiar hugs, I miss the comfortableness I felt in Quitman. I guess it was easier there in some ways and somedays I just want easier.

!! Shake it off Jennifer !! I need to splash water in my face or something. I need to not feel blah anymore!

I'm going to go workout with some free online videos while Josiah is napping. Hopefully to get my blood moving again and to give me energy to get some things accomplished!

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalms 73:26

2 comments:

  1. You hang in there....i can't wait to talk to you sometime and you can tell me all about life in the northern states...i can't wait to see you and justin and josiah again...you guys will have BIG HUGS that you can't stop....like when the dog jumps up and gets those dirty paw prints on your clean white shirt like in the speed of light....that will be me when i see you guys....BAM..BIG OLE HUG PRINTS !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your quitman friends miss you! praying for you guys & your ministry there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!