Now to answer your questions about the yogurt so Lesley doesn't scold you. haha. You can use 2% milk or even 1%, but I wouldn't use skim. The yogurt may not thicken up if you use skim milk. Also if you use 1 or 2% you might need to add more powdered milk to help it thicken. And, instead of a vanilla bean (because they are hard to find in Q-town), you can use 2 tsp of vanilla extract. Hope that helps, if you do decide to make some yogurt!
Oh and did you notice I took off the funny letters you had to type in before submitting a comment? That was for you John!!
And we are dying to know if you guys are having a boy or girl!!! I hope it's another feisty little girl to even out the other 3 boys. We are praying for you guys. Tell Lesley I said Hello!!
ITS A GIRL!!!!!! LILY ANN PRUDEN...will be entering the world around september 5th....not too far away...now there will be princess room with no boys in it....nothing but PINK everywhere....and to my dismay and financial horror...SHOES..SHOES...SHOES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!..HOW IS A MAN TO COPE ????....it will be by the grace of my loving Lord and Savior.....it will be by reciting of scripture.."and lo I will be with thee always" Thank you Lord !!Thanks Jennifer for removing the funny letters..it took lots of brainpower to get from screen to brain#@*to fingers...wow...come visit my blog..my pictures are way less perfect than yours and will be a good laugh as well....Love you guys and thanks for yogurt recipe...I'M GONNA TRY IT WHEN LESLEY IS AWAY AT HER SISTERS...HE HE..HE!!!!
ReplyDelete