Any American Idol fans out there? Justin and I watch it every Tuesday night. Josiah loves the music, he dances and bobs his little head around. Someone sent me this link about a contestant that was on a previous season. Remember Jason Castro? He had the long dread-locks. I always liked his voice and thought there was something different about him. Here is a link to a neat video and his testimony -----------> I Am Second.
DUDE....THAT WAS AN AWESOME CLIP....I always wanted him to cut those nasty dread-locks...that is how shallow I was and now I feel bad about that...well he would look better with clean hair...like on the vidal sassoon commercials....BEAUTIFUL HAIR....but it is great knowing he is my brother in Christ...just like you my friends...well Jennifer you are my sister, but you catch my drift...I wonder if ole Simon felt any seed planting going on ? SERVANT OF ALL !!that's cool!!!!!really cool !!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteisn't that the coolest website? powerful stories!
ReplyDelete