Justin and I even got to watch an entire movie that we rented last night because he stayed asleep. (Usually he wakes 1-2 times before midnight) How fun!!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
All Night!
My sweet little son has been a terrible sleeper from the day he was born. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in 19 months (except for the few times someone else took over at night). And he has not been just waking up once or twice, I'm talking about waking 5-8 times at night or more! We have been working very hard the last few months at getting him to go back to sleep in his bed when he wakes up. The night before last he only woke up twice (wahoo!). He just semi fussed for a minute and fell back to sleep ON HIS OWN! Miraculous! Then last night he slept from 8:45 pm - 6:45 am without waking! Justin and I couldn't believe it! I am hoping this trend continues. Even if he just wakes once or twice a night I can deal with that. Yay for sleep, finally!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I will pray that that trend continues! I know how you feel girl! Right now, I am trying to get her back in her bed and we did have success last night! One night at a time, right? Thank you very much for the advice. I think I am offering her the wrong snacks. Maybe she truly doesn't get hungry enough to eat the apple, etc. I always feel bad for her b/c she hasn't eaten anything, so I give her the puffs or cracker or what she wants. Good advice! I like that about hiding the food too. I always put three things on her tray at once and let her choose- then she will find what she wants (not the veggies or fruit) and eat that. Thanks mama and keep me posted on the sleep!
ReplyDeleteYeah, now that he is sleeping, you are going to get pregnant...haha. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteMelisa
yep, melisa is right....you start to enjoy sleep & then you start over w/another joy bundle! :) i say its about time.
ReplyDeleteMelisa and Traci- you girls are crazy! I am JUST NOW getting sleep, I want to enjoy it for a little while! :)
ReplyDelete