
At I ♥ Faces this week the contest is to post an entry with hats as the theme. I took this of Josiah today. He has been lovin' to wear Justin's caps. He puts them on and struts around like a little man. When I snapped this shot he was siting down trying to put on Justin's shoes. He wants to be just like Daddy.Go to I ♥ Faces to see more pictures!
love the way he's turned for the shot. Cute!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and I love the effect!!! Reminds me of the black and white photos my mom used to color with special oil crayons way, way, way long ago!
ReplyDeleteoh wow! what a cutie! a tad mischievous? i love the angle and how he's turned, cutting those sweet eyes back at you. beautiful picture!
ReplyDeletethe backwards hat and how he's turned - two thumbs up!
ReplyDeleteI love that cute face!!
ReplyDeleteHi - Thanks for the comment last week; I am just now making it over to your blog! What a cute and sweet little boy you have! Great pic :o) I skipped this weeks's contest...
ReplyDelete