Cute picture, huh?
Did you read the shirt?? :)
We're expecting little Dancer Babe #2! We had the first ultrasound today and everything was great! I am 9 1/2 weeks along and ready to be out of the first trimester; so that hopefully the nausea will go away and I can eat normally again. He/she was moving and twirling all around, that's why the image of the babe is a little fuzzy. He/she just wouldn't stay still. (I'm thinking it's another wild boy!!)
We are so excited and happy and blessed! Our new bundle of joy will arrive sometime near the end of January. And Josiah's reign as king of the castle will abruptly come to an end. But he will make a great big brother! :)
congrats!!!!!!! how exciting for ya'll!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh wow, how exciting. When are you due?
ReplyDeleteWow!! Look at you girl!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWe're due sometime at the end of January!! I'm 9 weeks along right now. Wahoo!!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys.
ya know...i thought you might be pregnant!!! on your last post, there was a pic of you, turned to the side talking to someone, and it made me wonder! : CONGRATS!!! so happy for you guys...having two is so much fun. :)
ReplyDeleteShould have know because best friends always do things together-you and Staci that is-haha-just kidding and congratulations! We will be praying for yall! love the Tanners
ReplyDeleteahhh i'm so excited to see the ultrasound!!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!! I am thrilled for you!! Is Josiah sleeping any better? Is there hope for us??
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! We will keep you and Dancer Babe #2 in our prayers. King Josiah will have to make some major adjustments, but it sounds like you are already preparing him for the changes to come. Take care of yourself! We love & miss you in Q town.
ReplyDeleteGeorgia Cameron
I won't say I told you so...When you said Josiah was sleeping through the night. I don't know if he still is, but, I knew you were pregnant....Love Ya...
ReplyDeleteMelisa
Congrats Justin and Jennifer! We're so happy for you and hope all is and goes well until he/she arrives.
ReplyDelete