Tabs

Saturday, June 20, 2009

King of the Car

Josiah is the man of many faces, we always know what he's thinking. He loves to get in my car and play like he's driving. Here are the events of a usual afternoon outside....

"Oh Momma please let me get in the car, I'm begging here, can't you see?"

"I am on a mission... gotta get to the front seat somehow...."


"YES! Only one more seat to go, I'm so awesome! Just look at me now!"


"Ohh baby I made it to the front... now for some fun!"


"Kissing through the glass is funny... and Daddy is so silly looking, ha ha!"

"Now, I need to push every single button and honk the horn a few thousand times... Oh and Mommy, don't you even THINK about making me get out. I will throw the biggest tantrum you have EVER seen.... You've been warned..."


"I'm leavin' this joint, you better stand back and get out of my way! Crazy toddler coming through!!"

4 comments:

  1. Daddy and I loved the action shots and commentary of this post!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what is going to happen. He is going to learn how to move the gear shifter..trust me, Caylea and Thomas both have mastered that at about 3 years old. Thomas even watches and asks about cruise control, and knows which pedal makes the car go fast
    Love ya
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is precious! he looks so big, like a little boy and not a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love reading about the Dancers and especially Josiah...and soon to be baby number 2! Keep those commentaries coming.

    Love & Hugs,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!