- Mission team from Indiana here this week. They are doing a free baseball clinic every evening Monday-Thursday at one of the elementary schools baseball parks. We've done a lot of advertising for it and we are praying for a good turn out!
- **Be in prayer that God would open opportunities up for us to talk to people as they come out to the baseball clinic and that He would bring those who need to know about His love.
- This mission team is also going around to our community and doing a short survey about community needs and thoughts of church.
- Our next preview service is this Sunday!
- **Pray for Justin as he prepares the message, Joe as he prepares for leading us in worship, and Bethany as she gets ready for the children's worship time. Pray that God would bring those people who we already have friendships/relationships with and who we have invited. Pray that hearts would be open to hearing from the Lord.
- Saturday we have a booth at a humongous free Christian concert thing here in Rapid City, it's called Hills Alive. Tons of Christian music artists will be here performing and much of the city comes out to hear free music. We are still trying to brainstorm something creative to do at our booth to get people to come to it. If anyone has any good ideas PLEASE email me or leave a comment!
- Praises!!
-- Last week we had a block party at our house (with the help of another team that was here from Texas) and about 50-60 people from our neighborhood came. Justin was able to talk to a lot of them and he said it turned out really good. Pray that we would continue to have opportunities to meet our neighbors and develop friendships with them.
-- Thankfully, I am finally feeling more human again and able to eat food. I think I'm pretty much over the sickness part. And I'm in the 2nd Trimester, 3 1/2 months along! Hooray!
I'll post pictures of my family's trip to Colorado later. It was such a fun time! And I've got pictures to post of my garden and herbs that are actually growing and producing veggies!! I'm so pumped! We'll have fresh tomatoes soon. I'm excited. Ok, better run, I have a lot to do today. Hope you have a great week. And thanks again to all of our prayer warriors out there. We appreciate you more than you know. :)
i am so excited for you and what all this week has to bring....just got back from summer camp with the kids and we saw the Lord move in so many ways and eighty something decisions of salvation.....AWESOME !!!!!we will be definitely be praying for justin and joe and bethany and you to BIG MOMMA !!!! ooooo....you are gonna get it !!!!! calling a woman BIG....aahhmmmmmmm.....so love communication over the web!!!!!! you know i am just kidding...glad to hear you can eat food again without your body rejecting it as if it were an organ transplant!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will pray for all the big things ahead! Thank you for praying for Robert and Michele. I know you know how they feel. I am glad you are feeling better! I don't want to jinx it but the past 5 nights Hollyn has slept for at least 5 hour stretches in HER bed!!! We still have a ways to go, but it is a HUGE start and I am soooo thankful!
ReplyDelete