Tabs

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Words, words, and more words!

Josiah is talking up a storm! He repeats any word we tell him pretty much and is always asking "what's that?"  He wants to know what EVERYTHING is!  Here are some fun words he is saying and how he says them. 

motorcycle - 'cocorkikle'   (and he says this all of the time right now, it is the big Sturgis Biker Rally this week and there are motorcycles everywhere) 
helicopter - 'cococoper'
coffee - 'fofee'
neck - 'neckth'
dump truck - 'ump tuck'
Barney - 'barbie'
almost - 'mamost'
bus - 'busss' (he LOVES buses!)
penguin - 'pewin'
rain - 'wain'
tickle - 'ickle' (he loves to be tickled and asks me to tickle him!)


Everyday he makes me laugh with new words he says. I am always amazed at what he tries to say. He talks in sentences but we have no idea what many of the words are. He is such a curious boy, he wants to know what everything is, how it works, and if he can take it apart. If he takes something apart, he wants to be able to put it back together too.  He runs everywhere, jumps, dances, sings, and climbs.  He finally has been sleeping all night for about 2 months and wants to go to bed at night after we do our little bedtime routine. I never thought my boy would want to get into bed and would sleep until 6:30 in the morning. I cannot go many places with him alone because he is so wild, he hates sitting in the shopping cart and will throw an animalistic fit if I try to make him stay in... and he is way to heavy to carry. So, I try to go grocery shopping when Justin can watch him.  I look forward to him having a little brother/sister, I think he will love having a sibling. He is such a social butterfly and will love having another little person to talk to and play with at home.  

I cannot believe my little baby will be 2 in October! Time flies too fast. He is a joy to us, everyday. He is an amazing little boy, but being his mother I am a little biased. :)

2 comments:

  1. Next comes potty training. You got the sleeping through the night, now you need to work on the potty. I was adimit about not have 2 in daipers. Let me know if you need some tips for boys...haha.

    Love you guys

    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us watch your little man grow up! What a blessing. He is going to be a great big brother. I can just see Josiah wanting to guard, guide and teach his little brother or sister. Thank you for sharing and God bless you!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!