Our sweet friends from Texas came to visit us this past week. We had a WONDERFUL time!! The kids had a blast playing together. We didn't do anything exciting, just showed them around town, relaxed and caught up on conversation, took them to Mt. Rushmore and a Bear Zoo/Park thing and just enjoyed every moment of them being here. Here are some pictures of their visit. I loved taking pictures of the girls. I never get to photograph girls and I loved it! I love the way the sunlight hits their hair (boys just don't have enough hair for sunlight to hit it!)


Wild monkey children jumping on the bed


Sadie is telling Josiah to step away from the chair

Bonnie didn't believe there could be faces on a mountain. She kept saying, 'No MOM, there can not be faces in a mountain!!' Her face was priceless when we walked up and she saw the faces in the rock. I wish I'd gotten a picture!




Staci is pregnant too; she is due in November. Last time we were pregnant at the same time it was with Josiah and Sadie... seems like just yesterday! Thank you guys for taking a detour out of your family vacation to come say Hi to us and stay for a few days! It was the highlight of our summer. We love you and I'll send you these pictures soon. :)

I love all the changes you made to your blog! Who did them??
ReplyDelete