Whoa! I'm getting a bigger belly! The first picture is from when I was 13 weeks (3 months) and the second one is from recently at 18 weeks (4 1/2 months). I am feeling him/her move around and kick a lot. Feeling the movements is the coolest and my favorite part of pregnancy! I am eating everything in sight and loving it. The first 3 months I only gained 2 lbs (that's how horrible I felt!), so I am hoping at my next doctor's visit I will have gained more. I'm not really craving anything in particular, except occasionally I crave Spaghetti-O's, so we have a stash of them in the pantry. :) We find out the sex of the baby at the end of August, woohoo! This pregnancy is going by much faster than when I was pregnant with Josiah. I guess because I am chasing a toddler around all of the time and don't have time to think about the time. No names picked out yet, not even any ideas yet. We are slow when it comes to names... and we're not so sure we're going to reveal the name we pick until he/she is born. hehe! :)
i miss you friend!
ReplyDeleteDid Staci remember to take you your name book. I gave it to her the other day before they left. I think she said she wanted to read over some names first. FYI, I don't have it anymore...hehe. You look so beautiful..love ya girl!!
ReplyDeleteMelisa
You look great and I'm so glad you are feeling great too!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I hope you feel better and tell your boys hi for me. Miss you!
ReplyDelete