Hey Mom, here's a sneak peek of one of the pictures I took when you were here. I'll post more when I'm done making them look prettier. Thank you for coming, we miss you already! Love you! :)
TRULY A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!!!!it is so wet and nasty here....one flood watch or warning after another.....that boy is getting so much bigger...bet he can sail a snowball with no problem !!!!!!keep the pictures coming...we really enjoy them so much!!!!!!!!
what a beautiful picture!!! i love the colors, the snow, and the faces. awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely photo, Jennifer! I also hope I was able to get some good pics of you and Josiah too.
ReplyDeleteTRULY A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!!!!it is so wet and nasty here....one flood watch or warning after another.....that boy is getting so much bigger...bet he can sail a snowball with no problem !!!!!!keep the pictures coming...we really enjoy them so much!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete